Overview of international Startup Mentoring programmes
Who can apply?
- have a startup based in Europe
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast-moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long-lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the Enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire mentoring programme.
What can you expect?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the Enpact community.
Application deadline: 09.06. 2017 | More info here!