At What A Mission we are always looking for interesting and solution-oriented content and we love to collaborate with other writers.
If you’re interested in writing for our blog below are a few things to keep in mind. If you meet the criteria and are happy with the guidelines then please use this contact form to submit your article. We will try our best to get back to you within two weeks.
What are looking for:
- Authentic and informative content that adds value to our readers
- Insights, practical tips and tangible ideas about social innovation and social entrepreneurship – particularly covering European and African countries
- 100 percent unique content that has not been published before
- Articles of 750-1500 words (~ 5-12 min. reading time)
- Professional development, organisational development, management and leadership, and work-life balance.
- Insights, opinions
andsolutions about particular Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), megatrends and issues such as the future of education and work, digitalisation, and democracy.
What type of content do we accept?
Most of our content is written in the form of articles or interviews. Technically, it is also possible to share audio (podcast) or audio-visual (video) content. So basically you can submit any of these. Make sure you have the consent of the people in it.