“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” Mother Teresa
Want to join the team?
If you are interested to join the team, please read our requirements before expressing your interest. What we are looking for are people with an extensive knowledge and passion about social entrepreneurship and social innovation.
We are in particular interested to explore with you countries such as the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Philippines, India, Tanzania, Ghana or Brazil. Content can be written (descriptive/interviews), audio (podcasts) or audio-visual (video) based.
It is possible to contribute with content covering:
- Specific topics that are very practical and help changemaker in the startup phase such as concept development, teambuilding, organisational structure, partnership building, communication, funding, legal forms or measuring impact.
- Related topics such as intrapreneurship, social impact education and sustainable development.
- Social enterprises – which means a focus is set on the idea, concept, problem addressed and its business model.
- Changemaker– which means an emphasis is set on the person, his/her motivation and the personal journey.
Requirements (core team)
- Be confident to write in English and have an interesting writing style.
- Be able to contribute with at least one article per month.
- Have a basic knowledge of CMS (WordPress) or are willing to learn how to use it.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision!!!
Please be aware that we are running this platform on a purely voluntarily basis and are not in a position to pay for your contribution. However, we are very open-minded which means you can propose articles and topics you want to write about and bring in your own ideas on how we can develop and improve WHATAMISSION.
If that sounds interesting and exciting to you, then please express your interest here. We will get back to you within two weeks.
Interested to become a guest contributor or media-partner?
Another opportunity is to become a guest contributor or media-partner, which means you can submit your work to us for publication on our platform. The content has to be in line with our focus topics. Please use the contact form in this case.
Requirements (guest contributor)
- Be an expert in your content field.
- A very good command of english.